HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup
- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: officejet
Setting up your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer can be completed by following the simple procedure given below. Al you have to do is tag along with the instructions and execute the step one-by-one. If you come across any errors during the 4650 printer setup, reach out to us. Let’s kick-off with the wireless printer setup right away.
If you are setting up HP OfficeJet 4650 for the very first time, then you should certainly look into the initial setup instructions given below. Before checking out the requirements for HP 4650 wireless setup, let’s quickly look into the primary setup that the printer should perform. Those who have already completed the initial setup can skip these steps.
Remove the printer package, connect the printer to a direct power outlet. Insert the papers into the paper tray and don’t forget the HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge installation. Make sure you alter the Preferences like date, time, country, language and region in the Control panel. After completing the hardware configuration, you need to download the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver. During the software setup, the desktop will prompt you to choose the connectivity. Without thinking much, you need to click Wireless setup and move forward with the help of instructions given below.
Necessities of HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup
- Network Name or SSID (Service Set Identifier)
- Wireless network password or WEP security key (WPA passphrase)
- Desktop with a high-speed internet connection
- If you have the above requirements, turn on the router and desktop to proceed with 4650 wireless setup.
- Cable or DSL (Broadband internet access) is recommended by HP as it will be easy to update software, Web services usage and you can also acquire instant printer updates.
Moreover, you need to check whether the printer and computer are available in the same wireless network. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and then check whether it is in a ready state. Remember that you need to keep the computer within the range of the router and place it accordingly. Using the USB or Ethernet cable should be avoided.
HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless connection
- HP Installer will search for the wireless printer. It is better to connect the OfficeJet 4650 printer to the network with the help of Wireless Setup Wizard.
- To view the Wireless screen, just press Wireless icon in the HP OJ 4650 printer control panel
- You have to click Setting icon followed by the Wireless Setup Wizard button in the printer control panel.
123.hp.com/oj4650 software setup
- Now, you need to install the software by downloading it from 123 hp com. Full feature print driver should be installed to utilize all the benefits available.
- Moreover, it comprises of the wireless print driver, HP Printer Assistant software and important drivers.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer with software installation and start printing right away.
For furthermore instructions, you can on navigate to our website 123.hp.com/setup or just dial the toll-free number.