- September 26, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: HP Printer Setup
HP Smart App Download
It doesn’t matter what mobile you use, you can actually make use of the instructions given below. HP Smart app installation is the perfect solution for users who are trying to execute HP Printer Setup for Smart Phone. Here you will find information about the HP Smart App setup.
HP Smart App is compatible only with certain versions of Android and Apple iOS. Find out the device compatibility by reading below.
- Android users should have Marshmallow (Android OS 6.0 or later)
- Apple Users should have iOS 11 or later.
Users whose smartphones have Android 7.0 (Nougat) or recent versions will hinder the Wireless setup on HP Smart App. In such cases, you have to visit 123.hp.com on your web browser and complete the wireless setup. Moreover, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method can also be preferred by the users.
HP Smart App installation on smartphones
HP Printer setup for smartphones commences with the HP Smart App download. Follow the steps given below.
Visit 123.hp.com on your mobile’s web browser and install the HP Smart App. You can also visit PlayStore or AppStore based on the mobile you use to download the HP Smart App. Prior to the installation, verify that you have connected the smartphone and HP Printer on the same wireless network.
Start printing from your mobile device if you can view the Printer on HP Smart App. Otherwise, you have to follow one method mentioned here based on the prompt that displays on the screen.
If your printer displays with Set Up, just click the Printer and tag along with the onscreen instructions to complete the HP Smart App installation on a successful note.
Sometimes, HP Smart App will not display your printer due to some reasons. In such cases, you should click the Plus Sign and scroll through the list of printers available nearby to find your printer. Tag along with the onscreen prompts for successful connection.
Print from your HP Smart App
- Click Print tile on the HP Smart App and then choose an option to commence printing (device, social media account or cloud storage).
- Sign in if you are trying to print using an online account.
- You can print JPEG, PNG and PDF files from Android devices. If you are using Apple iOS devices, you will be able to print photos (JPEG, PNG), PDF and Microsoft Office Suite documents, text (TXT) files, and saved webpages.