- September 26, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: HP Printer Setup
How to connect HP Printer to Mac ?
Want to know about the HP Printer setup for MAC? Read the below instructions and follow it accordingly. Whether you want to pursue Wired connection or Wireless connection on your MAC computer, you can actually implement it by following the directives specified here.
HP Printer wired network setup for MAC
- Gear up with Wired network setup requirements and confirm that you have gathered the essentials.
- You have to ensure that the HP printer supports Ethernet connection. Otherwise, you have to make use of the below given connectivity methods.
- Check whether your router is working fine and connect it with the MAC computer if it’s not done already.
- An Ethernet cable is mandatory for the HP Printer setup for MAC on a wired connection.
- Turn on the HP Printer and connect the Ethernet cable to the port available on the rear of HP Printer.
- Once the Ethernet connection is successful, you need to download the HP Printer driver for MAC on your desktop.
- Tag along with the onscreen instructions and complete the setup on a successful note.
HP Printer wireless network setup for MAC
Setting up your HP Printer on Wireless network is way too easier. Check whether you are using the HP wireless printer and connect desktop to the network in which you are planning to connect the HP Printer.
Click the Wireless icon on your HP printer control panel to view the Wireless Summary Screen. Now click Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard. Just complete the HP Printer wireless setup on Mac by following the directives that appear onscreen. Finally, download the HP printer driver on your Mac computer.
HP Printer Software for Mac – Installation
After downloading the follow the instructions that are mentioned below to install the HP Printer driver on your Mac computer.
You will find the software file on installer window, just click that and a complete walk through to complete the installation will be offered. Once the HP Printer driver installation is complete, close the printer setup dialog box if it doesn’t happen automatically. You will see the HP Utility Software launching on your screen. Pick your printer’s name after which you have to tap Continue. Tap Add Printer to view the Add Window. It’s time to select the printer’s name for one more time. However, you should verify that Bonjour is listed under Kind.
Tap Use or Print Using Menu to select the printer name again from the drop-down menu. If you want to include your HP Printer to the list, just tap and make use of the instructions that appear on screen to complete HP Printer wireless setup on MAC computer.
For furthermore setup, you can navigate to 123.hp.com/setup where reliable information about HP Printer setup is available. Moreover, you can connect with us by dialing the toll-free number mentioned on the website. Let us know about your queries and our HP printer support team will come up with the best solutions instantly. Our HP Support team is working round the clock and you can reach out to us any time.