HP OfficeJet 4652 Printer Setup
- July 24, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: officejet
HP OfficeJet 4652 printer configuration
Here is how you can configure the HP OfficeJet 4652 printer on both USB and wireless connection. The reliable OfficeJet 4652 Ethernet connection instructions is not available as the printer doesn’t support Wired connectivity. Let’s get to know about the USB connection setup.
HP OfficeJet 4652 printer USB connection
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is, collect the HP OfficeJet 4652 printer setup requirements. After collecting , you can proceed with the setup.
- The requirements of 4652 printer USB connection is not much. You should only acquire a USB cable which is 3 meters of length. You can now commence the USB connection without any hindrance.
- Insert the USB cable into the USB port instead of using power strip or docking station to avoid power issues or connection failure.
- After that, you need to download the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer software on your desktop. Software download is an essential step in configuring the printer in USB connection. Moreover, the printer can communicate with the desktop using the software and drivers only. Go to 123.hp.com to download the 123.hp.com/oj4652 driver. You need to follow the steps carefully and complete the USB Connection setup on a successful note.
HP OfficeJet 4652 printer Wireless setup
Initially, you have to gather the important requirements for HP OfficeJet 4652 wireless printer setup. Just turn on the printer, computer and router. Get ready with the wireless name and password to connect the printer on a wireless network. Service set Identifier and WEP security key are very essential. The setup procedure can be continued only when you have the wireless credentials . Without SSID and wireless password, it is actually not possible to connect the printer on a wireless network.
- You should also connect the computer on the same wireless network in which you are planning to connect the printer.
- High-speed internet connectivity comes handy when you utilize the web service or acquire 4650 printer driver updates.
After collecting all the requirements, you need to proceed with OfficeJet 4652 wireless setup configuration by following the below instructions.
- Make use of the wireless setup wizard and complete the setup process in minutes.
- Tap Wireless icon in the OfficeJet 4652 printer control panel. Then tap Settings on your Wireless screen Display.
- Finally, click on the Wireless Setup Wizard and tag along with the directives that appear onscreen.
- You can either visit 123.hp.com or support.hp.com to obtain a compatible OfficeJet 4652 software.
- Tag along with the onscreen prompts to complete the OJ 4652 printer setup.
To know more about the HP OfficeJet 4652 setup process in detail, you can visit our website. Our website is a repository for all printer model configuration and troubleshooting. Our HP printer support team will always be available to help you out. All you have to do is, dial the toll-free number.