HP ePrint Setup - HP Connected
HP Connected requires an easy, high speed and an active internet connection and an HP ePrint Printer to perform e-print from anywhere across the globe. This HP ePrint is a service enabling you to print from anywhere only with the help of high-speed internet connection and enabling the ePrint service is important as well. The ePrint enabled, secured cloud-based printer is registered with an ePrint cloud service. This HP Printer ePrint cloud service helps you assign with a unique email address to the printer.
The separate email address ensures user security. Installation of the driver is not mandatory. Follow the instructions on how to setup HP Wireless printer using 123.hp.com ePrint setup is very easy to setup from any PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone with the help of high-speed internet connection. The email address is customizable through the web services Settings option and Print Info page to get an information holding printer code and setting details.
Step by step process to setup e-print :
First, set up Web Services on your Printer
Web Services setup
- On the Home screen, click on the ePrint icon
- Firstly, click on Set Up
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to enable Web Services
- Make sure Web Services are in a ready state
- Click on the ePrint icon on Home screen
- finally, enable ePrint
- You will detect your printer’s email address on the Summary menu
- On your device, open your email application
- Email the document to your printer’s email address
What are the requirements to print with HP ePrint?
In order to print with HP ePrint, confirm your printer, computer, or mobile device to meet the following requirements. Your printer supports HP ePrint and then perform accordingly.
Printers with a touchscreen display
Look for an HP ePrint logo or icon or a Web Services icon on the printer or control panel display.
Printers with a text-based menu display
Navigate to the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to confirm it has a Web Services menu.
Printers with LED or buttons-only displays
- Press the Information button to print a Printer Information report.
- Review the report for HP ePrint App or Web Services support.
- Your printer, computer, and then mobile device are connected to a wireless or Ethernet network with an active Internet connection. If you connect your printer with a USB cable, then HP ePrint does not work.
This is how you can complete the HP ePrint setup. If you are finding it difficult, try using the HP Smart app or HP Printer app that incorporates the ePrint app functionalities.For furthermore HP ePrint App setup, you can connect with our technical support @ +1-888-863-4264. You can also visit our website which has more information about the printer setup.
Related Article: HP Airprint