Install Guide -Hp Envy 4500 Printer
- June 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Envy
Hp Envy 4500 Printer – Setup and installation
Before unboxing a printer, it is always advisable and safer to check whether all the components are included in it. Once you have finished checking, then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Firstly, Unpack the printer from the cardboard box
- Remove the entire protective tap from the HP Envy 4500.
- By opening the printer’s access door, remove the protective tape that is present inside the printer.
- In order to provide the power supply, connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to an electric socket.
- To switch on your printer, press the power button.
- Open the access door of printer, locate the area in which the ink cartridges should be inserted.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges, hold them by the side and remove the protective tape.
- Gently, push the ink cartridge in its slot, until you hear the click sound.
- Repeat the same process for the second cartridge.
- Close the access door of the printer.
- Open the printer’s control panel and follow the instructions to setup the printer.
- Install Hp Envy 4500 software from the HP website or through the CD that was provided.
- Windows: Go to the 123.hp.com/envy 4500 website and follow the instructions. You can also use the CD if case your computer is not connected to the internet. Insert the CD and double click on the setup file to start the process.
- Download Hp Envy 4500 driver
How to print from Hp Envy 4500 Printer:
HP Envy 4500 setup through a cable network and printing via a wired network is quite a simple task. As leading technologies are introduced into printers, the Envy 4500 comes out as an ideal choice. Right from wireless printing to duplex printing conveniences, HP Envy 4500 takes up the major place.
Wireless Connectivity – HP Envy 4500 Printer:
- A temporary USB connection is required to connect from printer to computer
- Follow the necessary instructions to connect and configure the printer’s wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software in the PC or tablet screen.
Steps to follow:
- Follow the instructions that appears on the screen.
- Select USB as the preferred connection type in Connection type Wizard
- Then select “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)”
- The software will automatically discover your wireless setting.
- The Printer will now be ready to print.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
For further 123.hp.com/setup, call our customer Support number @ +1-888-863-4264 and we would be happy to help you.