HP DeskJet 2622 all-in-one Printer Setup - Overview
- July 12, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Deskjet
Check out the complete procedure to setup your HP Deskjet 2622 printer. You start printing without any hindrance after completing the below given steps.
HP Deskjet 2622 – Hardware Setup
- Configure DJ 2622 printer by commencing with the hardware setup. Unbox and get ready with the printer accessories available in the package.
- Setup poster is the very first thing you’ll see while unboxing the printer and don’t forget to remove it from the printer. Apart from the poster, you should also get rid off the user guide and other printer accessories before moving forward.
- HP Instant Ink card will be dispatched along with the printer. Using the HP Ink card subscription service, you can obtain genuine HP Deskjet 2622 ink cartridges automatically whenever your printer runs out of ink. However, the HP Instant Ink card service is available in certain places only. It is better to check the availability in your country or region.
- The DJ 2622 printer package comprises of a printer, power cord, USB cable, black and color ink cartridges.
- Carefully remove the white and blue tap from the HP printer and check inside the printer by opening the cartridge access door for packing materials.
- Kick-start the setup with power connection by making use of the power cord and connect the printer to a direct electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now insert the ink cartridges carefully without touching the copper nozzles (color in the left slot and black in the right slot)
- Open the input tray and extend the paper width guide to insert the paper properly. Complete the alignment setup properly and move forward with the HP DeskJet 2622 software setup.
HP DeskJet 2622 Driver Setup
After completing the hardware configuration with the help of above instructions, you can move forward with the HP DeskJet 2622 driver setup by following the below directives.
- If you are going to connect the printer to the mobile device, download the HP Deskjet 2622 driver on your smartphone. Otherwise, install the software on your computer.
- At first, visit the HP website or support website to download the recent software version
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the 123.hp.com printer driver setup.
HP DeskJet 2622 Ink Wireless Setup
You will be prompted to choose the Connectivity Type while executing driver setup. On that time, you need to choose HP wireless connection type to move further. After choosing, you will have to select the wireless network name from the list of available networks. Furnish the wireless network password (WEP security key or WPA passphrase) if prompted. Tag along with the onscreen prompt to conclude the wireless setup.
To know more about the printer setup, just contact us right away @ +1-888-863-4264