HP DeskJet 1110 Printer Setup
- July 24, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Deskjet
HP DeskJet 1110 printer setup in detail
Find HP DeskJet 1110 printer setup procedure and complete it without any hindrance. The information given below will help the Windows users to connect the printer using USB connection.
Get set with the setup requirements
To commence the printer setup, you should collect the necessities for the HP DeskJet 1110 printer setup at first place. Make use of the list given below to gather the essential requirements of DeskJet 1110 printer setup.
- Turn on the printer and keep it in a ready state
- Get a USB cable (3m or less) to connect the devices
- Using the computer’s USB port to connect the cable is mandatory. Power problems might arise if you utilize a USB hub or docking station to connect the printer and computer.
- It is very important to proceed with the driver setup only after connecting the USB cable. If you have installed the 123.hp.com/dj1110 driver already, just follow the steps given below to uninstall the printer driver prior to the setup process. However, users who has not installed the printer driver can skip the below steps completely.
- Detach the USB cable from the desktop and wait until the system prompts you to reconnect the cable. On you desktop, click Windows button and type “Devices”. Click on the very first result “Devices and Printers”. Devices and Printer dialog box will ope from which you have to select the printer model and then tap Remove device. You need to eliminate all the printers if you get to view numerous icons. This is how you can remove the printers from Devices and printers. Now, you can commence the HP DeskJet 1110 printer USB setup by following the instructions.
HP DeskJet 1110 driver setup for successful USB setup
- HP DeskJet 1110 USB connection will be successful only after the execution of below given steps. Make use of the 123.hp.com/dj 1110 driver setup information to conclude USB connection on a successful note.
- At first, you need to furnish your printer model number and then tag along with the onscreen prompts to install the HP DeskJet 1110 driver and then make use of the HP Easy Start for complete guidance through out the installation. However, HP Easy Start app is not available for all the printer models.
- Whether it is HP OfficeJet 4650 driver or HP DeskJet 1110 driver, your task is to walk through the setup guidance to launch the download file to initiate the setup.
- Just select USB when prompted to select the Connectivity method and there is no need to execute the below-given steps if the DeskJet 1110 USB configuration is triumphant.
- If in case the above procedure falls short, visit 123.hp.com and download the most-recent software version. Then follow the onscreen prompts that appear on the screen and complete DeskJet 1110 printer setup on a successful note.
To know more about the HP DeskJet 1110 printer setup process, navigate to our website 123.hp.com/setup