Step by Step process to setup HP AirPrint
One awesome convenient feature – HP AirPrint Set Up allows you to connect to several devices, through a wireless with the ePrint enabled printer. All you have to do is, connect the iPad, iPad Touch, and iPhone to this gifted and convenient feature.
HP AirPrint helps you connect to any device with Apple iOS v4.2 or later versions of Apple, providing full 123 HP com printer setup customer support access to Mac as well. Mac OS and iOS lets you printing through a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) directly into AirPrint friendly printers. It does not need any specific driver installation, just need wireless point of access. Any quality-photos can be printed with the help of AirPrint enabled iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch at ease without any additional software.
To enable HP AirPrint Set Up, connect the specific printer to the same network as your mobile or tablet device. At one click, select the AirPrint printer device and get set to print colours. If you do not want to connect wirelessly, then you always have an option, USB!
- Make sure your Apple device and Printer are connected to the same wireless network
- Download AirPrint from appstore to your Apple device
- Note down your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password
- These credentials are of much importance to connect to your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network
- Open any file, and tap on AirPrint application on your device
- In AirPrint app, go to the Printer option
- Select your network and tap on Print to print your file
- You can print any photo, email, web application that supports Apple AirPrint