Everything you need to know about HP Envy 4520 setup
- July 2, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Envy
HP Envy 4520 printers are the most reliable and useful home-based printer. Though you can use this HP printer for official works, it is suitable for your personal space. The sleek design of the HP Envy 4520 printers and portable size are the features that attract user attention. Here is how you can setup the HP Envy 4520 printer without any delay.
Hardware setup for HP Envy 4520 Printer
- HP Printer configuration should always commence with hardware setup like power cord configuration, paper tray settings, ink cartridge setup and more. Check out the step-by-step procedure to configure HP Envy 4520 and wrap up the HP printer setup without any hindrance.
- Remove the HP Envy 4520 printer package properly as several packaging materials will be available around the printer. Eliminate the unnecessary packing materials like stickers and tapes to move forward with the next step which is eventually HP Envy 4520 hardware setup.
- Once you complete the unboxing and eliminate the packing materials, you are all set to connect the printer to an electrical outlet.
- Make use of the power cord that was shipped along with HP Envy 4520 printer and then switch on the printer to ensure proper working. Power cord settings play an important role as insufficient power will result in inefficient printer function.
- Now it’s time to insert the papers in main tray and then adjust the paper width guide accordingly.
- It is very important to use the authentic ink cartridges for high-quality prints. Install the HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges in the slot by opening the cartridge access and wait until the carriage becomes idle.
If you complete the above steps correctly, you can advance to the software setup.
HP Envy 4520 software setup
Remember that connecting the HP Envy 4520 printer to the internet should be done prior to the software setup. You can connect the printer on a wireless or Ethernet connection. Setting up the HP Envy 4520 can be done in two ways. Make use of the installation CD or downloading the printer software from the HP website. Check out the below steps to wrap up them printer software on a successful note.
Software configuration using installation CD
- If you have the installation CD, just insert the disk on your desktops CD or DVD drive and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Those who don’t have the installation CD can visit the HP website or HP support site for HP Envy 4520 software setup.
How to download 4520 software from 123 hp com
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup and enter the printer model number (HP Envy 4520) and click Search button to visit the Downloads page.
- Click Downloads option on the HP Envy 4520 software download page and then give some time to complete the software download.
- Go to the Downloads folder and then find the .exe file to perform the HP Envy 4520 printer software setup.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the setup in minutes.
To know more about the setup, you can visit our website or dial the toll-free number 1-888-863-4264.