We offer quick services to experience trouble-free printing works from HP Printers on 123.hp.com/setup. 123 HP Printer Setup is a easy setup process. But at times it can trouble you with minor technical glitches. We guide and assist you even on the simplest and complex issues with an instant solution to wipe off the issue completely from your printer device. We also guide with printer setup, and the installation process.
Why would you prefer for 123.hp.com?
Unhappy with your Printer? Our experts at 123 hp com setup Support Team, addresses to any of Printer Setup and Configuration related problem. We do our best to offer you the best suitable printer setup solution. In case, if you want an utmost instant response, we are one click away in 123.hp.com Chat Support. You can make a call and talk to our experts for solutions. We are one call away at our toll-free number flashing in 123.hp.com/setup.
A quick three highlights to choose us:
123 HP COM PRINTER SCAN SETUP
You can start loading the Picture or the document. If you are using the scanner glass to scan the document, place the document in such a way that the Print side faces down.
123.HP.COM Supports the following
We provide ample information on 123.hp.com/setup with regard to configuration, installation and the usage of HP Printers on your PC. Our services are extended to various versions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.Read More
In case you are a Mac interface lover, and you have trouble in HP printer setup, then call us! Our services are extended to various versions such as Mac OS X, OS X Mountain Lion and MacBook Pro.Read More
123.HP.COM Wired Printer SetupHow to setup HP Wired Printer - 123.HP.COM/Setup
Install the HP print driver and software to set up your printer on a wired (Ethernet) network connection.
Step 1: Get ready for the driver installation and network connection. Before installing the driver, make sure you have a well-functioned network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Be sure you have a network router with available Ethernet ports.
- Connect your computer to the router, if it is not already connected.
- Get an Ethernet cable. Do not use the usual telephone cable.
Step 2: Now connect the printer to the network and then connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and to the router/switch/hub so that the printer is found during installation.
- Turn on the printer.
- Remove protective cover (if any) from the Ethernet port on the backside of the printer.
- Now connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and with an available port on the router.
Step 3: Install the HP print driver software to finish the network printer setup.
- Go to 123.hp.com, enter your printer model, and after that click Begin. Depending on your printer and the version of OS, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start downloads, or you are redirected to the HP Software and Driver Downloads page to install the full feature driver.
- In case of HP Easy Start downloads, go ahead with the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup. When there is a pop-up to choose a connection type, select Wired Network. You are not required to finish the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful.
- On the other hand, if Easy Start fails or your printer is not listed on 123.hp.com, continue with the following steps to install a driver with our assistance on 123.hp.com/setup.
- Go to Support – Software and Driver Downloads, type your printer model, if there is a pop-up, and now confirm whether the version of OS is correct.
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, click Download next to HP Easy Start, depending on the option that displays, and now open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder or browser bar to begin the installation.
NOTE: To install a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update displays instead of a download button, click Learn more to read steps to install the print driver through Apple Software Update.
- If you are prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, click your printer’s name, and then click the Use or Print Using menu, select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and then click Add.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation.
123.HP.COM Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless printers are viral because of their geographical flexibility. It is easy to share as well. It is easy to attain and these installations are done as smooth as silk. Get the details of your wireless network. Now, go ahead with the HP printer wireless setup instructions carefully to finish the process successfully. We assist you on the wireless printer set up through our agents available both on chat and toll-free number in 123.hp.com/setup
Connect your wireless printer
- Unwrap your printer
- Follow the instructions of Set Up to remove the packaging
- Plug in the power cord
- Turn on the printer
- Install the print cartridges
- Allow the printer to go through its startup schedule, which is inclusive of printing an alignment page
- Choose one of the methods of connection
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- HP Wireless Setup Wizard
- USB Setup of Wireless
- If your printer is likely to support any of the above, choose an Ethernet (wired) connection
Connect it now and skip the printer software installation step.
NOTE: When you use an Ethernet connection, the printer’s wireless system is disabled
HP Auto Wireless Connect
It is a technology that lets you connect your printer to your wireless network instantly. It can be without any cable connection or entering into the wireless network settings such as SSID name and password. HP Auto Wireless Connect is provided during your printer’s installation. Part of the setup process needs your wireless network and computer to be disconnected from each other. During this time there will be no internet access.
If HP Auto Wireless Connect is not provided during the software installation or if it is not successful, you will be taken to use another wireless setup method.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
It has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless network connection. One is Pushbutton and the other one is PIN. Pushbutton is by far the easiest method.
HP Wireless Setup Wizard
You can run the Wireless Setup Wizard from the control panel of the printer (which is unavailable for printers without a touch display).
USB setup of Wireless
Printers without Touch display makes use of the USB set up for printer installation. It is important to connect and disconnect the cable only as per the software requirement. We will guide you through configuring the wireless connection of your printer.
Troubleshooting the printer
The problems that you may come across while the inital set up or installation or while printing any document with the printer are:
- You will go through a difficult configuration process.
- After the configuration process, you may face a problem in installing the printer or setting up this printer
- Once the printer is set up, you might experience frequent paper jam, jammed toner cartridge
- Apart from these issues, there are chances of using damaged or old print drivers
- In your busy days, you will be hindered with Paper jam in the queue area, temporary printing error
- At times you will observe the printing speed is too low
- Or you can encounter a situation where the paper feed unit picks up several sheets.
- Paper mismatch error can also be experienced
- You might have not installed the printer drive correctly
- Your computer stops while you are using the printer.
For any of the above problems, follow the instructions on our website 123.hp.com to find solutions to your problems. Despite all these, call our support team at toll-free number. We also provide chat support for any issues that you prefer to chat instead of a voice call.
123.hp.com Seamless Support and Service
Get Seamless Services For subsequent HP Printer Issues.
Listed below the major issues regarding HP Printer that users come across and we provide services to fix them at the earliest possible:
- We help to Install printer/ Printer setup
- Visit 123.hp.com and our expertise does the Wireless setup
- Paper jam issues are fixed at a rapid speed
- Drivers are installed successfully after fixing the “Driver not found” issues
- Installation is done smoothly after fixing the issues in “Printer Driver Installation”
- The drivers are reset to use soon after the Corrupted print drivers are recovered
- Ink cartridge jam resolution is done easily
- Finding out the error in the configuration of ePrint/ iPrint to rectify it
- Diagnosis of reduced printing speed is done and the speed is fixed to the default mark
- While printing, we help to identify the system hanging issues and fix it, to ensure a smooth running
- Picking multiple papers at a time is a majorly faced issue out of all and that is fixed at a very swift speed
Our technical experts provides the overall support and services regarding HP Printers to solve all of above 123.hp.com/setup printers.
Speedy Services For Your 123 HP Printer
At times all you need is an instant restoration from malfunction and our speedy service makes it easy for you.
- We help you in the First time printer setup
- We guide you the Wireless setup
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup Driver Installation on Windows to happen easily
- We take up the Driver Installation on MAC
- We do Ink Cartridge Installation process
- Our expertise helps in doing the Wireless Protected Setup
- Our professionals also help in the Wireless Setup Wizard
- We guide in Mobile Printing Solution
- We provide the Wireless Connectivity Setup
- Our experts help in the Auto Wireless Connect both through phone and chat
- We resolve any other printing issues during the printing process
Our experts help to manage your time and give you step-by-step instructions and describe each and everything about the problem of your hp printer’s issues over a phone call or chat as per your convenience.