HP Envy 4510 printer setup process
- August 4, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Envy
Here is how you can setup the HP Envy 4510 printers on different types of connections.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- For this method, Service Set Identifier and WEP security key is not mandatory as automatic connection is possible. However, you should keep certain things ready. Just check out the below list and gather them. For more information, you can log on to www.suport.hp.com printers.
- Operating systems like Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS are compatible . Moreover, the computer in which you are trying to connect the HP Envy 4510 printer should have a dynamic IP address. You should also have a 11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
- Once you have the requirements of HP Envy 4510 setup, you can move on with printer software download.
- Now you have to choose the network type. Click Yes and send wireless settings to the printer before initializing the installation process.
- After that, choose the Auto wireless Connect and leave the rest to the devices.
123.hp.com/envy4510 Wireless Setup – HP Envy 4510 Driver
- Start the wireless setup in HP Envy 4510 printer by downloading 123.hp.com/envy4510. Just make sure that the driver you are downloading is compatible with the printer and computer as well. Just choose the network and tap Yes.
- This will help the HP Envy 4510 to acquire wireless settings. Before this, check whether the printer is in ready state.
- Check out the printer control panel and the LCD screen will assist you in the wireless printer configuration.
- Just initiate the HP Envy 4510 wireless setup after Service Set Identifier and WEP security key. If you are not aware of the wireless credential, contact your network service provider and acquire them. Tap on the Setup which is available on the printer control panel and then select Network menu.
- Tap on the Wireless setup wizard and select your wireless network name (Service Set Identifier) after which you have to enter the password.
WPS connection method
- Install the printer software by navigating to the 123.hp.com/envy4510 website.
- You have to install the software which goes well with the computer Operating system as well.
- You need to pick the network type during the HP Envy 4510 Driver installation and then tap Yes .
- The most important thing in WPS connection is both the printer and router should have the Push button. Click the WPS push button mode on the 4510 printer.
HP Envy 4510 USB connection
- Initially you need to download the software from 123.hp.com/envy4510 or support.hp.com. You can also make use of the installation CD. However, recent software version is available only in the printer website.
- Download software on your computer which is compatible with your operating system and choose USB connection method when the system prompts to select connectivity type.
- Now turn on the printer after connecting the printer and computer with the help of USB cable. When the system detects your printer, HP Envy 4510 USB connection is successful.